iSpring RCC7AK 6-Stage Filter| Superb Taste | High Capacity | Under Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System | Alkaline Remineralization – Natural pH
Nowadays, the iSpring RCC7AK 6-Stage Under Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System is treated as one of the best water filtering systems for some of its salient features. It is being the most popular brand all over the world for its potent reverse osmosis systems and the alkaline re-mineralization. Now we’re going to review the iSpring 6 stage filter. Let’s start!
Why iSpring 6 stage filter is Best?
The iSpring reverse osmosis system is the most suitable one for producing tastier and healthier drinking water better than any other bottled mineral water. This one will provide you the filtered water after applying 5 stages of RO filtration. After these 5 stages of the RO system, Alkaline Re-mineralization will apply at the next stage, for balancing up the alkalinity. In a word, by using this best water filtering system, you’ll get healthy & tasty drinking water of pH not exceeding 7. 0. It can easily supply 75 gallons of fresh mineralized water a day. Isn’t it worth the term: “BEST”?
What you have To Know Before Using iSpring reverse osmosis?
Before clicking the BUY button, you have to consider some issues relating to the filter and your home. If you don’t look into those matters you’ll face complexity in installing & using it. Let’s introduce those issues!
- The water pressure of the natural water source must be from 45 PSI – 70 PSI. Here PSI indicates the pressure of natural water.
- You must have enough space for installing it as its dimension is 14.5 x 6 x 17 inches.
- The weight of this best water filter is 20 pounds, consider this issue too.
- This one is only for those guys who desire to drink Alkaline Mineralized water.
If everything is okay, then you can order it for you seeing the ASIN number- B005LJ8EXU, and Item model number- iSpring RCC7AK. Consider all the above-mentioned issues for going to the conclusion.
How does it Work for Filtering Natural Water?
It works applying 6 stages of filtration. For better understanding, it is to be mentioned here that the last stage is not actually the filtration system rather it is just restoring some of the healthy minerals. Look on below to understand the whole filtration procedure!
- When natural water enters into the filter it faces PP sediment filter. PP filter means Polypropylene Filter that uses some membrane layers for filtering. Generally, this one is for removing away all the large particles, like- dust, fibers, insects, etc coming with the natural water. It can remove more than 1000 contaminants from natural water.
- After passing through the PP sediment filter, natural water face the Carbon KDF filter. Here KDF indicates Kinetic Degradation Fluxion. This filter keeps here for removing some particles, likes- lead, calcium, mercury, chlorine, hydrogen sulfide, and the like. Up to 98% of lead will be removed by this system. Then the water comes to the last stage of the pre-filtration system.
- After applying these two systems, this best water filter applies a Carbon block filter. The other name of this filter is CTO Filter, which stands for Chlorine, Taste, and Odor. This system is comprised of carbon-based on a coconut shell. This one is not for any new job rather it is just for boosting the works of the previous two stages. That means it removes the same contaminants as the first two stages do. Yet this filter has some extra beneficial effects.
- Now the stages of Pre-filters are finished and the work of the Reverse Osmosis water filtration system will start its work soon. In this stage, the pre-filtered water will pass through a semi-permeable membrane, which is called the RO membrane. This filter system will remove away all the water molecules whatever whichever it may be- harmful or not. Its RO membrane is sufficient to do this job.
- At the fifth stage, a Fine GAC filter will be applied. The term GAC stands for granular activated carbon. This filter is used for the purpose of overseeing the taste and odor issue. In addition to that, some contaminants can still remain although it is out of common. A fine GAC filter is also for removing those substances. In a word, final filtering will be done by this stage.
- It is the last stage and not actually a filtering stage. Rather some additions will be applied to the already filtered water. Previously it is mentioned that the RO membrane removed all the water molecules, irrespective of their nature. At the sixth stage, Alkaline Re-mineralization will be applied and some of the salubrious minerals will be returned back to the filtered water. Then you can use this water safely for drinking & other purposes. Certainly, you’ll find it suitable for all purposes.
What Else is used To Build the Best Filtering System?
The components of this filter are not alien to the other water filters. But the setup and application procedure of those components is a little bit different from others. Here, we’ve mentioned some of the elements that have been used to build this filter system. The functions of those elements have also been mentioned as well. Pore over all these points for proper understanding.
- Pre-filters: Generally pre-filtration system keeps in a filter for removing away larger particles. Spun cellulose, rayon, paper, acrylic & glass fiber, etc are used in this pre-filter system. The purpose of these filters is to hold the touchable particles and pass the water. Three pre-filter systems exist in this water filtration system. When water enters this filter it faces these three pre-filters. This pre-filtering system exists in almost all the best water filter systems.
- RO System: This one is the use of a partially permeable Membrane to cleanse away all types of molecules. This filter is to be placed into Membrane Housing and Cap. An Inlet Valve or tube is placed at the starting of the RO system from where the pre-filtered water enters. An O-Ring is used to keep the connection between membrane & cap. It can remove all types of molecules including the healthy molecules too. A drain is also kept here for flushing out all the molecules. For this effective RO system, it gains large scale popularity.
- Brushed Nickel Faucet: For the purpose of convenient use of this filter faucets will be given to you with your ordered package. It is made of metal like other faucets. These Bushed Nickel Faucets are so attractive to look and generally, these types of faucets are used in some industrial establishments. But borne in mind- for getting the best output place the faucet near the place where you installed the filter. The distance should not be more than 15 feet.
- Storage Tank: It means the empty tool connected with the water filter where the water will be accumulated. It may be a question- which water will be accumulated- filtered or not? The storage tank will hold only freshwater. This tank will be connected with the faucet. When you open the faucet the water will come out from the storage tank. For maintenance purposes, you’ve to cleanse this storage tank at least once a month.
- Alkaline Filter: In the iSpring RCC7AK 6-Stage Under Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System, the Alkaline Remineralization system has been kept. The job of this filter is to change the acidic RO water into alkaline water by restoring healthy minerals. In other words, the function of this one is to restore the healthy minerals that are removed by the RO system previously. This process is better for keeping a balance of the body’s pH.
Final Verdict- What’s the Best Option for You?
Using the best water filtering system is a common need in the present day modern world. We all know the benefits of freshwater and the harmful sides of contaminated water. At the same time, the beneficial effects of re-mineralized filtered water should be considered. This type of water is for making our healthy stage “prettied up”. This best water filter provides these features by this iSpring 6 stage filter. Even you’ll get also a 1-year warranty & money-back guarantee as well. If you want to enjoy all these attractive features, certainly,iSpring RCC7AK 6-Stage Under Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System will be your best choice.