iSpring RCC1UP-AK 7-Stage | 100 GPD High Capacity | Boosted Performance | Under Sink | Reverse Osmosis | Drinking Water Filtration System | Ultimate Water Softener | Alkaline Remineralization | Pump
iSpring RCC1UP-AK 7-Stage Under Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System is one of the best water filters in terms of the number of filtering stages. While many filters keep only 3 or 4 stages of filtration, this one keeps 7 stages of filtration. Another important feature of this one is that it keeps a UV lamp in the system. That lamp can destroy the harmful microorganisms by turning on the lamp for a while. The supplying capacity of iSpring RCC1UP-AK 7-Stage Under Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System is also up to the mark i.e. 100 gallons. This filter is good for using in a large apartment.
What’re The Essential Features of the Best Water Filtration System?
iSpring RCC1UP-AK is the high-performance water filter having the capacity to produce 100 gallons of water a day. It will provide you these 100 gallons of water after applying 7 stages of filtration. Besides this feature, it contains the advanced UV sterilization procedure for destroying 99.99% of germs coming with the water. A Smart Flow Sensor Switch is used here for maintaining this UV system. That filtered water will be also Alkaline Re-mineralized water. This water filter is good for drinking and cooking as it contains features to provide fresh water with a good number of healthy minerals. All the necessary parts and tubes will be provided to you with the ordered filter.
What to know before using this one?
The iSpring RCC1UP-AK 100 GPD High Capacity, Boosted Performance under Sink 7-Stage water filter is for those who want to get a good number of gallons. The performance of this one will certainly be up to the mark. Yet you’ve to know some basic things about this water filter at first.
- The weight of this one is 35.3 pounds. This heavily weighted water filter needs 15.3 x 9.1 x 18.1 inches of space for its installation.
- It will provide you the filtered water after Alkaline Re-mineralization. If you want to use this one you’ve to be agreed to drink the alkaline mineralized water.
- The source water speed must be from 30 PSI to 70 PSI. To know the correct speed of the incoming water examine the incoming rate at first.
If all these details are fit for your use, then you can decide to choose this one. 7 stages of filtration are just surprisingly uncommon in most of the water filters. You can recognize this water filter seeing the Item model number- RCC1UP-AK, and the ASIN Number B006X3YJKK
What’re the filtering Functions done by this Best Water Filtering System?
The core function of every water filter is the same. That is the cleansing away the unwanted items from the natural water. This too is also for doing this job. Yet the job will be done by this filter in a distinctive way. In this stage, we’re going to show you those ways of filtering. Here all the filtering stages have not been discussed separately but the main points are mentioned.
- On the incoming water, it will apply 3 Pre-filters at first. The name of these filters is- PP sediment filter, GAC filter, and Carbon block (CTO) filter. These pre-filtering stages are for keeping away the large particles from the RO membrane. They perform such function by holding the filthy items on the layers of those filters. They’re not for removing chemicals from the water rather it is the job of the 4th stage.
- After passing the pre-filtering stages, the water enters into the RO system. This system is for the cleansing away only those contaminants which cannot be seen in the naked eye. In other words, the job of this system is related to the water molecules. The other large items are supposed to be removed at the previous stages. RCC1UP-AK is the model number of this Reverse Osmosis Water system. For reducing wastewater, proper water speed has to be ensured.
- After passing the RO system water comes in the Fine GAC filter. That water has been kept in the system for the final examining the filtered water. There’s a similarity between the job of this stage and that of the previous stage. In that, this too deals with the microscopic pieces of stuff.
- After that, the super freshwater comes under the Alkaline Re-mineralization Procedure. That will add back some of the minerals that were separated from natural water applying the RO system. Keeping this system is needed for our bodily well-being. The best water filtering system keeps red mineral stones for performing the job of this stage. The adding back mineral will be like the ionized minerals.
- One filtering stage is still left unperformed. That is the UV purification procedure. It keeps here for killing some of the microorganisms using a UV lamp. This lamp is of 11 watt that is able to destroy the DNA of the microorganisms. When water comes in the system it turns on the light and keeps it in 3 minutes. These 3 minutes are enough to kill 99.99% germs if they remain in the water. After passing this stage water comes to us through pressing the faucet.
Some points to be mentioned regarding the Parts of the best water filter
This water filter contains a good number of parts or materials. It can be understood from the weight of the filter- that is 35.3 pounds. This heavily weighted filter contains all the materials for running the 7 stages of filtration. The filtration phases also contain the alkaline mineralization process. That feature of so beneficial for your health. Let’s step forward!
Filtering stages: There’re 4 filtering stages in this best water filter. Among this 4, three is before RO filtration and one is after RO filtration. Filters for pre-filtration are PP sediment filter, Carbon KDF (GAC) filter, and Carbon block (CTO) filter. After that, water comes into the RO system. After the completion of the RO filtering, the Fine GAC filter gives a final polish on the 5th time’s filtered water. These filters are just the combination of layers. Those layers are capable to hold the filthy substances.
- RO system: In the case of this water filter reverse osmosis system will be applicable on the 4th stage. RCC1UP-AK is the RO model number of iSpring RCC1UP-AK 7-Stage Under Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter. This super tool is sent to you with the electric booster pump. Those pumps are for augmenting the providing capacity of RO.
- UV Lamp: The function of this lamp starts on the 7th stage i.e. the last stage. It is an 11-watt valve having the power to kill the filthy germs by attacking them on the DNA. You’ll have nothing to do for the turning on and off this lamp. There’s a Smart Flow Sensor Switch for doing this job. On reaching out of the water, it will turn on the lamp and off the lamp on flowing away from the water. It will not need so much charge for running the light.
- Red mineral stones: This material is used in the 6th stage of filtration. It is for the functioning in the Alkaline Re-mineralization procedure. This material is enough powerful to add calcium, magnesium, potassium and the like in the filtered water. The effectiveness of the stone is to release some of the absorbed minerals. That function is of a large scale health benefit for all of us.
Final say on the good and bad of the best water filtration system
iSpring RCC1UP-AK 7-Stage Under Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System contains all the effective materials in the single water filter. Its UV lamp is for removing away 99.99% germs or microorganisms from the incoming water. Is anything more needed? Seven stages of filtration are enough for filtering away all the particles. The quality of the Alkaline Mineralization system is also up to the mark.
A filter is for use for a good many days. It is not for one or two days. It occupies some more space for installation it is true. At the same time, it is also true that the features of this water filter are totally unknown to other filters. That’s why you should make the decision to choose this type of water filter. It will provide you some rarest features.